Candles inside candle holders make beautiful addition to room with shades of light spreading across your room. Though there are many candle holders available in market but you get amazing feel of joy when candle holders made by you spread light inside room the way you wanted it to be. Also you can sell them online too as additional opportunity to earn 😉 So Today, I am going to give you some tips on designing candle holders for your room. For Part 1 of this article open this link:
8. DIY glass candle holder with sea motifs
Maritime flair on glass lanterns ensures the mood for summer. Use again transparent paper.
9. Convert a perserving jar in a glass candle centerpiece
You need just a seas shell stensil, satine varnish, candles, raffia ribbon and finally sand and shells.
10. Decorating glass candle holders with lace ribbons
And this is how a glass bottle and a candle colder got a romantic look!
11. Glass lantern with turquoise cande and shells
In search for sea shells? Here they are, as a decoration for marine glass lanterns!
12. Glass candle holders with ginkgo leaves
A simple but beautiful decoration idea … Just put the leaves between the glass and the transparent paper around the tealight.
13. Colorful lantern glasses with gift ribbon
You can safely leave the paint brush aside, because these colorful strips are glued.
If you have any ideas then don’t forget to post them here too in comments 🙂