We all decorate our homes with flowers to beautify the surrounding but to make these flowers last longer and beautiful is quite tricky task. We do want to last them long specially when we receive it as a gift from a loved one. So today. I am going to share some pretty cool flowers hacks from the editors of Cosmopolitan.com to make them look beautiful and last longer.
Wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Year from me and my love!
1. Cut the stems of your flowers at a 45-degree angle one inch from the bottom.
It instantly increases the surface area for water intake, so your flowers will be well hydrated.
2. Open closed buds quickly by putting them in warm water first, then cold water.
Put flowers in a glass filled with warm water. After a minute, move flowers to a vase filled with cold water and leave them for 20 minutes. Flowers will open up to their maximum size.
3. Create a vodka + teaspoon of sugar concoction to keep your flowers looking flawless longer.
4. Water your orchid with an ice cube, since it’s the perfect amount of hydration.
5. Drop a penny in your vase to keep your flower water fresh longer.